Lovey Shareese was born in Long Beach, CA but calls Virginia Beach, VA her home. She currently resides in Corsicana, TX and is a mother of 5 and is engaged to be married in the summer of 2013. Her passion in life is to help people learn to “Luv Ur Life”. She owns a Life Coaching Service named Luv Ur Life Life Coaching where she helps people learn to love life to the fullest by dealing with issues that may be hindering them. In January 2013 she kicked of her Author Promotional Services Company where she is a one stop shop for promotions for Christian Fiction/Inspirational Authors! Each year she chooses two causes to focus on and work to help. In January 2013 she kicked of her Author Promotional Services Company where she is a one stop shop for promotions for Christian Fiction/Inspirational Authors! 2013 is the year that she is starting an organization called “Cycle Breakers” where she is working with others to stop the issue of Domestic Violence. She currently hosts a radio show on Thursday nights called Cycle-Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Violence. Her other cause to support this year is Restoration Christian Ministries in Corsicana, TX (an outreach ministry that helps those in the community that may need help with food, clothing and shelter). She has authored 4 books, Let It Flow-6 Steps to Luv Ur Life; The First Lady; Cycle-Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Violence and Command Me Not (co-written with Author Dominique Wilkins). She is planning to release “In God We Trust” in the spring of 2013 and “Carlita” in the fall of 2013. Lovey writes book that deal with real life but wants to always remind everyone of the Lord’s Love. Look out for her and feel free to contact her should you need more information on anything that was listed above.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Monday, March 11, 2013
I don't know if you know this, but I love learning about different authors that I meet whether it be in person or on social media. This week's author spotlight comes from the city of angels; with that said, show your love for my sister & fellow author Kennedee Devoe.
1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? I hold an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Studies, a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, and a Masters Degree in Human Services. I have worked for a variety of Parks and Recreations Departments, for-profits, and non-profits agencies. I currently work in the nonprofit sector as a Program Director.
2. What do you do when you are not writing? I’ve been bowling since I was since 7 years old. I would say I’m pretty good my average is 220. I’m also a mentor, and a party planner. I keep myself pretty busy.
3. Tell us about your current book. Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right…It Makes Us Even is true life story about. The title identifies how I was living my life at the time. I was trying to even the score with the men who had wronged me in relationships. In the midst of all the drama I learn a lot of life lessons.
4. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? I wouldn't change anything. The story is honest, and true. I stripped my soul naked to share my experiences with the public. I will be judged on my past and my actions, but it will come along with the territory. I'm just hoping that readers can take away what the true message is in the book without being blinded by my actions.
5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right…It Makes Us Even has many messages that readers can take away with them. The message is in the book to it’s about relationships don’ts. It’s about knowing your worth and knowing when to move on.
6. How much of the book is realistic? Unfortunately, all of this is true. However I'm thankful for the bad that was in my life because a lot of good came from the bad including this book.
7. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right...It Makes Us Even is a good book. I'm not just saying that because I wrote it. Check out the reviews to see what other readers are saying about the book. Thanks to my new supporters for reading it, and thanks to my future readers for taking a chance on me.
8. How can readers contact you?
a. My personal website: www.kdevoe.com
b. Facebook: www.facebook.com/kennedeedevoe
c. Book link: www.facebook.com./TwoWrongsDontMakeARightitMakesUsEven
d. Twitter: www.twitter.com./kennedeedevoe
e. Amazon: www.amazon.com