1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? I hold an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Studies, a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, and a Masters Degree in Human Services. I have worked for a variety of Parks and Recreations Departments, for-profits, and non-profits agencies. I currently work in the nonprofit sector as a Program Director.
2. What do you do when you are not writing? I’ve been bowling since I was since 7 years old. I would say I’m pretty good my average is 220. I’m also a mentor, and a party planner. I keep myself pretty busy.
3. Tell us about your current book. Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right…It Makes Us Even is true life story about. The title identifies how I was living my life at the time. I was trying to even the score with the men who had wronged me in relationships. In the midst of all the drama I learn a lot of life lessons.
4. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? I wouldn't change anything. The story is honest, and true. I stripped my soul naked to share my experiences with the public. I will be judged on my past and my actions, but it will come along with the territory. I'm just hoping that readers can take away what the true message is in the book without being blinded by my actions.
5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right…It Makes Us Even has many messages that readers can take away with them. The message is in the book to it’s about relationships don’ts. It’s about knowing your worth and knowing when to move on.
6. How much of the book is realistic? Unfortunately, all of this is true. However I'm thankful for the bad that was in my life because a lot of good came from the bad including this book.
7. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right...It Makes Us Even is a good book. I'm not just saying that because I wrote it. Check out the reviews to see what other readers are saying about the book. Thanks to my new supporters for reading it, and thanks to my future readers for taking a chance on me.
8. How can readers contact you?
a. My personal website: www.kdevoe.com
b. Facebook: www.facebook.com/kennedeedevoe
c. Book link: www.facebook.com./TwoWrongsDontMakeARightitMakesUsEven
d. Twitter: www.twitter.com./kennedeedevoe
e. Amazon: www.amazon.com