Friday, July 18, 2014

My Writing Process

I was asked by fellow author Barbara Joe Williams to answer the following questions:

1) What are you working on?
I'm working on two projects: a romance poetry book (a collaboration project with Stephanie Tysor) and a YA book on bullying.
2) How does your work differ from others of its genre?
It addresses issues that many cultures don't want to take on due to denial or too touchy of a subject. 
3) Why do you write what you do? I write because my childhood desire was to change the world to make it a better place. Sometimes we have to deal with issues of pain to bring about healing, revelation and restoration.
4) How does your writing process work? I wouldn't call it a process per SE, I write as led by His Spirit and it comes at odd times. But the beauty is that I allow myself to remain open.

No comments:

Post a Comment